Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2, 2011

Oh my goodness I can not believe it is already November. I swear this year is just flying by. Well I havent been able to post because I have had computer difficulty. The past couple of weeks have been filled with school work, a hunting trip, and Halloween. School is going good but im a little behind this Module because of my computer difficulties. I took Tatum to two different pumpkin patches one with pink pumpkins and one with regular. We got some really great pictures. Also, Tatum and I got to go on a four day hunting trip with my dad and Jonell to Coleto. We had a blast and I enjoyed seeing my dad and Jonell interact with the baby! All my dad could say was how suprised he was that Tatum was content in any situation and he could not believe that she loved that grass! We got another visit from Jerica she stayed two nights with us. I call it baby training for Jerica since she is expecting. I can not wait for little Hagen to get here. Tatum is going to have the cutest little boyfriend to grow up with. Jerica also went trick or treating with us. Tatum had fun i'd say. She will take a ride in her stroller anyday. November is now here. Tatum has a eye appointment on the fifteenth. I have noticed that her eyes have been uncontrollably crossing when she is concentrating on certain things. I hope it can be fixed with a symple suggestion and not surgery. Well Im going to post some fun pictures I hope you enjoy them. Everyone have a great weekend!


(All eyes on me!!!)

(So I am biast, but she is freaking Beautiful!)

(The park with Aunt Shayla)

(Tired from the park, but still looking cute!)


(I love pink pumpkins)

(Gammy & Mom cant keep their eyes off of me!)

(Tired moo cow!!)

(Tatum's first Halloween)

(She says "hey hey you!!")


(This is how we camp when were hunting!!!)

(Waiting on the cool weather being a goof ball!!!)

("JoJo please take my picture")

(Serious conversation with PaPa Fish)

(Looking classy is a daily thing!)

(Pretty Pretty Princess!!!)

(New diaper bag!!)




(Showing Aunt Jeri how she eats like a big girl)

(Thank you Heirloom Portraits)

(This is all mine)

(JoJo loves me!!!)


(I made Dean's List!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment