Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011

Hello everyone. We have had a very busy week. Last week was my final week of my first Module with school. My final had a lot to study for. I wanted to make an A+ but I made a 76. It dropped my average down to a 89 but I guess that is passing. I proud of myself and still very excited about school.

Ofcourse when not busy with school I am playing with my Tatum Tot. Whose Auntie Jerica came to see her during the week.

(Aunti Jerica and Tatum)
 Cousin Cody, Tatum's godfather goes to Briar Cliff in Iowa. He plays baseball and Tatum is one proud fan. He brought her this when she was born.
(Go Cody go!)

 Tatum loves to wake up and sing in my ear.
(Goodmorning mommy)

(All smiles always)

(Tatum thinks shoes are to eat not wear.)


So happy for the hectic week to be over with we planned our weekend in Nixon. We attended the Wild Hog Cookoff/Ranch Rodeo. Had a blast showing Tatum off. It takes so much to pack for a little one though. I almost thought my moms little car would not hold it all.
I finally got to spend the day with Rhonda and Raven. I have been needing it.

(Rhonda, Raven, and I)

(Raven and me)

(Rhonda and I)

(So tired)



(Tatum loves sitting in her bumbo and playing in her mirror while I get ready)

We had such a great weekend. Sunday we just stayed home and relaxed. Well that was all for this week. Next Monday brings more. This week I am hoping that Tatum gets to go see her grandpa and JOJO.

No comments:

Post a Comment