Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10th, 2011

Good morning world. This past weekend was a very great weekend. We spent most of it at home, or with family.
Thursday night we went to Nixon to visit our extended family. Which led to a late night of singing all the way home.
(Getting Ready!!!)

Friday night, we didn't do much. Stayed home and waited for the rain. The rain was so nice on Saturday once it finally got here. It rained off and on all day. The rain gave us a long enough break to go to the Peanut Festival to walk around and let the tot enjoy a stroll in her stroller. It is so adorable how with every outing we notice how much she is growing up. I was nervous to walk her through the music, because I thought it would scare her. It was not but 1 1/2 months ago that Tatum was screaming, because she was scared of all the commotion at a Stockdale Brahmas football game. As I nervously pushed her through the loud music, I was shocked to see that instead of crying she started tapping her foot to the beat of the music. It was so adorable. My little angel is growing up faster then ever. As we were exiting it started raining so we went ahead and headed back to the house.

(Aunt Dusty and Tatum)

(Tatum and I)
The rest of Saturday and all day Sunday was bonding time for Tatum and her Aunt Dusty. Dusty not being the baby type really hit it off with her niece this weekend and I am more then positive that Tatum is going to miss her just as much as she will miss her niece.
Sunday evening we cooked outside and enjoyed the nice weather. As the sun started to set it started to get a lot colder. So I got to put Tatum in her jacket I bought her. I was so excited.
(My New Jacket)
Now that the weekend has ended a new week is beginning. This week is going to be filled with school, school, and more school. It is week 5 of my first Module. I'm excited to say that I still have an A in my class. This week will be the make it or break it because my final is this week. I hope to make a good grade, only because I would like to keep my high grade in my class. Everyone keep me in your prayers.
As for Tatum and I it is time to start our busy day. She is down for a nap, so I am going to start with my schooling. I hope everyone has a blessed week. We will get back with you all on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment