Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5, 2011

So, since this  is my first blog, I dont really have anything special to tell you about. I am starting this blog only to try and save me from my recent bad addiction to "Facebook." This week started with a great visit with my Great Aunt Geraldine! Tatum and her had a great conversation. We also went to Carters where I bought Tatum her halloween costume! She is going to be a moo cow! It is so cute and I am so excited that I have her to dress up and dont have to dress myself up anymore!
Monday, Tatum had a doctors appointment with a general surgeon. She had a small skin tag removed by her ear. She cried only a little but as soon as she was back in my arms she was as happy as can be!
The rest of the week has brought us nothing but staying at home and school work! I am going to be updating this blog every Monday if I can keep up with it! Ill be posting pictures of little miss Tatum growing up and keeping you updated on my schooling! Well folks' I hope everyone has had and continue having a great week! Talk to you all on Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment